Friday, March 6, 2009

New blog, new pics

Don't you just love the picture I picked to head up my blog? It was a great little spot on Lake Powell a few years ago, that probably isn't there anymore due to the changes in the water level.  Jeff, Ivan, Mandy and myself went there one summer. 

Anyway, here's the new look and feel of my blog. I mean it when I say Jeff/Me/Miles/Bob of the Day. I change the pictures everyday. Well, except on the days I don't. I do have twins after all. 

I love March. It's my fave month I decided. There's just something about the sun shine and the air. I'm glad I get to spend this March in Page, because there is something about it here that's different from anywhere else.  

I deleted some of my blogs, so check to see if your faves are still there. ;) Anyway, come back often, vote on the polls and leave a comment! 

Love from
Viv

Another great pic from that same day on the lake. 
I need sunscreen just looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment