Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun, for a change!

I want to have fun. You know, the kind of gay abandon you see in engagement pictures. I guess having kids has mellowed me out, which is odd 'cause I was already pretty mellow. Like I was mellow enough to let Jeff wear skate shoes at our wedding. Now I'm mellow enough to let him wear his sunglasses in most of the wedding pictures. Maybe even keep his goatee for the wedding too. Maybe. ;) And can you believe it, I'm using my real name online instead of hiding behind my Mione Beast character. (I wasn't using my name so I could hide from the un-dead, but let 'em find me! I won't put up with their nonsense!)

So even though this blog has taken on a new air of less silly, it will be more fun. Or funner. However you like to say it. Oh, and everyone, check out LOL Cats! It's really great today! http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Have a fun today!
Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment