Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Twinnovations

I love this word. It's the little things I hear or come up with to make life easier. (That's Twin Innovations, not twInnoations, which I think is some company owned by someone.) Anyway, today's highlighted twinnovation is prozak-- wait, no, snaps.

Snaps on baby clothes use to drive me nuts! Mainly 'cause no matter the age or stage of the baby, when you're trying to snap up the clothes, the baby some how gets away from you before you're done. But I discovered something about snaps that is so wonderful I just might never say anything bad about them ever again. 

I found that dressing my twins alike is a big life/time/sanity saver. But digging through a draw trying to find the matching onezy wasn't so time/sanity saving. So I've started sapping the matching outfits together. When Grandma Cilla saw what I was doing she pointed out I can wash them that way too. Tears of joy come to my eye when I think about snaps. Most baby clothes have them. So two onezies go into the wash together, come out together, go in the drawer together, come out together. Many mini tasks that use to be doubled 'cause I have twins have now morphed into something singular. (Let's all take a moment to admire my wording.)

Anyway, that is my Twinnovation for today. 


2 comments:

  1. That makes me smile. Love the pictures of Bob and Miles zonked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles all round but http://www.twinnovations.com.au/
    is much better than this site.

    ReplyDelete