Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flying Into Day 8!

Ok, so I'm not doing this perfectly, but I think FlyLady would beat me over the head with her duster and timer if I tried. Yesterday I was supposed to lay out my cloths for today. I laid them in the hamper and put them in the washer this morning. It's funny, 'cause that's already a habit I have, to pick out my outfit for the next day. 

As for today, I was supposed to find a 3 ring bider and start my control journal. Well, I'm under babies so I decided my control journal may as well be iCal, then I can load it all to my iPod. After all iCal is taking up space on my 'puter and if I don't use it for something it's just clutter. So I did that. I put in my morning routine and evening routine. 

I'm Flying!

Enjoy the Pics of the Day!





I love this pic! It looks like Bob is taking the picture!




This is me trying unsuccessfully to take a pic of Jeff and myself.
We were on our way to what turned out to be not repelling.


This is right by the cliff that wasn't good enough to repel down.
Would you believe it? That poem was just floating there!


PS- Ok, I know that poem says "ski" where it should say "sky". That's going to be a painful thing to fix. I'll do it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment