Monday, April 20, 2009

Flying and Babies

I'm leaning to fly with the help of flylady.com. Today is day one of the baby steps, and I've shined my sink. That's right, pat me on the back. There's not a clean dish in the place, but the sink is shining and ready for work! That's what I've done today to make my home a better place.

Don't you just love the Miles and Bob of the day today. Having these two little goofballs was the best thing I've ever done. (Certainly better than the last two movies I watched with Jeff, twilight and The Day the Earth Stood Still. ;)  Seriously though...)  Moments like this are great, where I'm just taking the day as it comes, letting the babies nap on my lap, and enjoying having them in my life. This is me doing my part to make the world a better place. 




Bob & Miles

2 comments:

  1. They are TOO CUTE!!! for words!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Vivian. I will be able to follow what the twins are doing. They are so adorable . Your family is so special. Talk to you soon. Love ya Dianne

    ReplyDelete