Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 2


Ok, so I was supposed to get up and get dressed, and put on my shoes. In typical S.H.E. fashion, I didn't because I couldn't take a shower this morning. I know, lame excuse, but I had my mind set on a shower and I couldn't get past that. Until about an hour ago when I took off my frumpy shirt, put on a better one and some socks and shoes. Then I cleaned off the pool table. I want to beat my husband at pool tonight and I can't with a pool table that's acting like a hot spot, now can I? 

Anyway, better nate than lever-- wait that's wrong. Better late than never! And the best part is, all that moving around has woken me up. I've been zombie Viv all day! 

THAT'S IT! A romance about a high school girl in love with a guy that turns out to be a Zombie and just wants to eat her brains-- oh wait, that's been done with Vampires, hasn't it? 

Anyway, here's your moment of Cuteness:


Miles loves that bucket
and Hermione the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment