Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crap Happy

There are a handful of phrases that will make me giggle hysterically. One of them is "cherry chocolate shit" and another is from MST3K but I can't remember it right now. Anyway, the point is, shit is funny. Sometimes. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes it stinks to high heaven, and when you open the diaper your eyes water and flowers wilt and the baby flips over and crawls away before you can fully remove the diaper and then not only does it stink, but it's everywhere. Then it's not very funny.

Fortunately, I've never had that happen. But last night in my dreams I was single handedly responsible for a terrible catering disaster. So I bit the smiles off of gold fish and that made me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I believe gold fish were created for that singular purpose as few things in life are as relieving.

    ReplyDelete